Technological solutions for the textile decoration industry in the area of the consumables, equipment and software
Automatic Production Solution for Bedding, Quilt, Duvet, Blanket, Sleeping Bag, Pillow, Curtain, Towel, Carpet, etc.
We provide efficient equipment for the automotive interior industry, from laser cutting, decorative sewing, leather perfuration, production of airbags, logo embroidery and other necessary machinery (door panels, decoration and heated seats, panoramic ceilings).
Smart Solution for Mattress, Mattress Topper, Sofa, Chairs, Headboard, Cabinet, etc. Upholstery.
Since 1996 providing solutions for textile decoration.
Boost your business. Bet on quality and distinguish yourself from the competition.
- Expand your printing options
- Multiply your productivity
- Spend less
- Raise the bar
- Smart Design
- Object's shape Editing
- Object's fill style editing
- Hotfix Fill Styles
- 3D dynamic Galvo laser system
- One time processing area 450×450mm
- Capable of seamless splicing up to 1700mm
- Roll to roll capability
- Superior Print Quality
- Easy to Use
- Simple to Maintain
- Lowest Print Cost
Much faster. Greater accuracy. Total freedom.
More practical, faster, more convenient
Delivery in 24h
Easy, safe and fast
On orders over150,00€, to Continental Portugal
Contact us to know the special conditions we have to offer
- This paper will protect your heat presses from ink staining and give your personalized designs a matte finish and soft feel.
- Snap-On Platen with an area of 30x45cm for Poles. This Snap-On Platen was developed specifically to facilitate printing on Poles.
- Keep your machine in top shape. Properly maintain your printers and print heads and you’ll get amazing customization for years.
- Your customized designs will withstand wash after wash with our formulas, specifically created for DTG printers. Polyprint inks are user-friendly, green, and safe for even babies to wear.
- Snap-On Platen 36x40cm. Our frame system keeps garments in check, regardless of size or shape.
- Make those colors stick. When applied to apparel prior to printing, these solutions help the ink adhere, delivering crisp details, strong colors, and great wear for high-quality designs that last a long time.